Are you an experienced paraplanner, wanting to take your career to the next level and have a great impact on the wider business.
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth practice requires a professional and proactive Paraplanner to provide holistic support to Financial Advisers and the overall business as part of their administration and paraplanning function.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries, supporting senior Advisers with paraplanning duties, as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first-class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within a financial services practice and have high level paraplanning experience across the financial planning spectrum.
Duties for this role will include:
- To prepare Suitability Reports and process new and existing business in accordance with the firms policies and procedures and to use the appropriate templates.
- To use the firm’s case management system and ensure this is kept up to date.
- To ensure business is conducted compliantly and efficiently.
- To ensure work complies with the Firms policies, FCA regulations and best practice.
- To always put the interests of the client first.
- To work in such a way as to promote the good name of the firm and profession.
- To support the IFA’s and senior members of staff as necessary with administrative duties.
- To use cash flow modelling tools where appropriate.
- To liaise with product providers, clients and industry professionals as required.
- To prepare annual client reviews as required.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.