Have you recently made the step into a Financial Advisory role, looking to join a wealth established firm where you can focus on offering an exceptional wealth management service to private clients?
Due to continued success in providing fee-based advice to HNW clients, this growing financial planning firm with a track record of growth and success is looking for an employed Adviser in Cambridgeshire, you will come into an established group of clients, while being given the tools and opportunity to build an enviable client bank of your own.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; hold a level 4 Financial Advice qualification and current valid Statement of Professional Standing.
Duties for this role will include:
- Provide expert advice on all areas of financial planning.
- Conduct comprehensive review meetings to understand their goals, objectives and financial needs.
- Develop effective sustainable relationships with clients, their families & professional connections.
- Analyse information, conduct research, maintain comprehensive records and prepare financial planning reports.
- Grow client bank through effective and consistent business development activities.
- Maintain high level of personal development ensuring an up to date knowledge of industry trends, regulations, and best practice.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and close-knit firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Package will consist of basic plus bonus and benefits.