Are you a diligent administrator with financial services experience, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offering long term career opportunities?
Due to continued success in providing fee-based advice to HNW clients, this successful practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the planning process.
Duties for this role will include:
- Obtain policy information, quotes, illustrations, and product details.
- New client onboarding from initial contact until funds are invested.
- Process and submit new business to providers and ensure applications are completed efficiently.
- Prepare documentation for initial client meetings and annual financial reviews.
- Create, schedule and manage follow-up tasks relating to client meetings.
- Quickly and effectively deal with queries from clients through clear and thorough communication.
- Collate and record client policy information and critical data.
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Good level of educations
- Understanding of financial planning products and processes
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
This role is office based.