Are you an experienced financial services administration professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment?
Due to continued success in providing fee-based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA and mortgage practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the Financial Advisers and wider team.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA or financial services practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Letter of authority issue and chasing
- Chasing financial information from clients
- Provide outstanding customer service to meet expectations of clients, and colleagues.
- Timely and accurate processing of all client documents and returned queries to ensure that client’s needs are met.
- Responsible for the processing of all departmental administration tasks, with a high degree of accuracy. This will include recording and allocating leads to the Financial Services Team.
- Escalate any unresolved issues to the specialists providing them with enough information to investigate the issue.
- Adherence to regulatory and legislative controls.
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment & team spirit.
- Confident in delivering an efficient, consistent and high-quality service at every interaction.
- Helping advisers with FE analytics and Select a pension reports
- This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style
- Ideally, you will have been working in Financial Services and have good all-round knowledge which you are looking to expand and develop
- Experience of working in pensions and investments administration
- You have excellent communication skills and are highly organised. You are a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.