Are you an experienced paraplanning professional from a wealth management background, looking for a new role in a close-knit supportive environment, where you can use your experience to assist junior members of the team?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Paraplanner to provide holistic support to the Financial Advisers.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an wealth or financial services practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Complex suitability report writing including drawdown, tax free cash and inheritance tax advice
- Working closely with the Managing Director for technical meeting preparation and fund analysis
- Developing and managing effective systems, processes and procedures to continuously improve Practice efficiency
- Managing and coordinating paraplanners, assigning tasks to ensure all cases are actioned within specific timeframes
- Technical support and training to new/junior employees, as well as ongoing support to ensure high accuracy
- Oversee new Consumer Duty requirements to ensure client review meetings are scheduled and recorded appropriately
- An excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good knowledge of financial services software systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- You will have an understanding of Investments, Pensions, and other financial planning products
- Ideally you will have begun your CII Diploma in financial planning
- Providing outstanding client service will be of upmost importance to you, and as a natural leader you will inspire others to do the same
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.