Are you an experienced IFA administration professional, with the desire to develop into an Advisory role at a high-quality firm?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful financial planning practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to support a highly successful Adviser in the administration and to build existing client relationships.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software (IO), gained within an IFA or financial services practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Responsible for new business processing, day-to-day office tasks such as managing incoming calls, e-mails, and correspondence, deal with client /adviser queries, and database management (Intelliflo Office).
- Preparing clients’ portfolio review packs
- Dealing with platforms and product providers to obtain information about existing and potential investments
- Supporting financial planners and technical team
- Handling client queries and helping service existing clients
- Assisting with our rebalance process
- Developing and maintaining a sound working knowledge of platforms
- An excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Experience in an IFA support role
- Good knowledge of financial services software systems.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Has some experience in using a platform
- Experience in using Intelliflo would be an advantage
- Working towards diploma in financial planning
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Hybrid working is offered with this role after initial training.