Are you an experienced IFA Administrator looking for a remote role?
You will need to be based in Herts, Cambs or surrounding area, as the team still like to meet for lunch etc and keep a connection. You will need to attending training in office on a hybrid basis, for the first month or two. Experience with IO (Intelligent Office) would really help.
Due to continued success in providing fee-based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the planning process. The successful candidate will have experience within an IFA environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the adviser team to ensure an efficient and smooth service.
- To deliver high standard administrative support and customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure new business is packaged up accurately and processed accordingly.
- Ensure all client electronic files are maintained to a very high standard and regularly updated.
- To ensure all incoming post, incoming & outgoing emails are saved to the back-office system without delay.
- To deal with incoming phone calls or taking messages for colleagues
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of the Financial Planners if required
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters.
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint desirable, but not essential.
- Experienced an IFA admin role.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant close-knit team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career. Potential progression to team leader could be there in the future.