Are you a financial services administration professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, with a great package, holiday and benefits?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful financial planning practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA or financial services practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Administering clients’ portfolios using provider platforms
- Processing platform / off-platform new business by liaising with providers, clients and team
- Preparing clients’ portfolio review packs
- Preparing Income Drawdown Reviews
- Dealing with platforms and product providers to obtain information about existing and potential investments
- Supporting financial planners and technical team
- Handling client queries and helping service existing clients
- Assisting with our rebalance process
- Developing and maintaining a sound working knowledge of platforms
- Maintaining Intelliflo Office system
- An excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good knowledge of financial services software systems.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Has some experience in using a platform
- Experience in using Intelliflo would be an advantage
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Hybrid working is offered with this role.