Are you an experienced administrator, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offer genuine long term career opportunities in Wealth Management?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team.
The successful candidate will have experience within a professional services environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- You will be a point of contact for clients and third parties dealing with general enquiries, as well as meeting and greeting at the office
- You will be responsible for business submission using bespoke software.
- Your role will involve day-to-day use and management of the CRM database
- You will keep the back office system updated maintaining live files and case notes
- You will be responsible for the preparation of meeting documentation and follow up client meeting notes
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of operating in a regulated environment, especially the Financial Services industry, would be a strong advantage but is not essential.
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint desirable, but not essential.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.