Are you a financial services professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offering genuine career opportunities, with the option to fast track to an Adviser role?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Paraplanner/Administrator to provide support to the Financial Adviser while developing into the Advisory role themselves.
The successful candidate will have experience within a financial services environment, exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills and be Level 4 qualified or very close to.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the adviser team to ensure an efficient and smooth service
- Meeting clients to discuss their financial planning needs
- Data gathering and preparation of fact finding documents for financial planning meetings
- Ensuring client records and Fact Finds are kept updated on our back office system
- Study for exams and work towards Adviser development.
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of the regulated Financial Services Industry
- Previously worked in a Financial Services role so have some familiarity with the terms used.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.