Are you an experienced paraplanner looking for a new role in a dynamic environment?
Hybrid working and generous holiday entitlement is offered with this role.
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth practice requires a professional and proactive Paraplanner to provide holistic support to Financial Advisers and the overall business as part of their administration and paraplanning function.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries, supporting senior Advisers with paraplanning duties, as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first-class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within a financial services practice and have high level paraplanning experience across the financial planning spectrum.
Duties for this role will include:
- Support the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- Prepare client financial plans and suitability reports/letters for Financial Planners – including annual review, new business or ad hoc advice reports.
- Prepare documentation to be held on file or included within reports, as applicable, to support the recommendation and justify the provider and product recommended.
- Manage the presentation of technical data to the Financial Planners.
- Compile cashflow models when required as part of the advice process.
- Attend client meetings with Financial Planners as required, present cashflow to clients as required.
- Provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
- Maintain up to date product and technical knowledge.
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.