Are you a financial services administration professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA or financial services practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Maintaining client records on our internal back office system
- Preparing client valuations
- Organise adviser client appointments
- Liaising with insurance companies
- Dealing with client data
- An excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good knowledge of financial services software systems.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Experience of using Intelliflo back office system
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Hybrid working can be offered with this role.