Are you a financial services administration professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment?
With flexibility to work in the office just 1 day per week.
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA or financial services practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Client Servicing: including collating plan information, requesting quotes, processing authority letters, assisting advisors with general queries and ensuring relevant documents are uploaded.
- New Business Submission: including submitting business online and via post, adding plans to our database, chasing providers once business is submitted and checking plan documentation.
- Compliance: performing relevant anti-money laundering checks and checking compliance documentation is completed.
- Data Entry: Adding client information to our database and ensuring documents are uploaded correctly
- An excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good knowledge of financial services software systems.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good IT skills, good spreadsheet and database knowledge.
- Effective organisational skills
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Hybrid working is offered with this role, 1 day per week in office.
Experience with Intelligent Office / Intelliflo is essential.