Are you an experienced financial services administrator, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offer genuine long term career opportunities? The option to progress on to Paraplanning is available.
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team.
The successful candidate will have experience within a professional services environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the adviser team to ensure an efficient and smooth service
- Data gathering and preparation of fact finding documents for financial planning meetings
- Ensuring client records and Fact Finds are kept updated on our back office system
- Preparation of comprehensive financial plan / cash flow forecasts
- Support clients/advisers by researching and analysing clients’ requirements.
- Prepare new business files, with the use of an external Paraplanner, taking full responsibility for the client files and back-office IT records throughout the advice process
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of the regulated Financial Services Industry
- Previously worked in a Financial Services admin role so have some familiarity with the terms used.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.