Are you interested in developing your career within financial services, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offering genuine long term career opportunities?
Due to continued success in providing fee-based advice to HNW clients, this successful financial services practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the planning process and senior advisors.
The successful candidate will have experience within a wealth management or financial services environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the adviser team to ensure an efficient and smooth service.
- Ensure new business is processed accurately and passed across to Business Support Team Manager or deputy to check in.
- Ensure all client electronic files are maintained to a very high standard and regularly updated.
- To deal with incoming phone calls or taking messages for colleagues
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of the Financial Planners if required
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters.
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in a financial services environment
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Hybrid working is offered with this role.