Are you an experienced financial services administrator, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, supporting a top Adviser in the company?
Hybrid working is offered, up to 4 days from home.
This successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to a well-established Financial Advisers. The successful candidate will have experience within an IFA or wealth management environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- Check and then process all new business applications and associated paperwork through to submission to Providers either electronically or via hard copy as appropriate.
- Create, manage and complete tasks on Intelligent Office in accordance with Company procedures.
- Manage and complete all relevant tasks assigned by advisers, managers/team leaders and other support team members.
- Where required: Assist in provision of quotations, key features, applications and other relevant paperwork to advisers for their client meetings.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
- Assist advisers with appropriate management of clients’ cash holdings on Provider Platforms and placing trades in accordance with advisers’ instructions.
You will have:
- Experience in pensions and investments administration
- Extensive product knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of an IFA environment
- Knowledge and experience of using computers and a variety of general software packages, experience with Intelligent Office would be an advantage.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.