Are you an experienced financial services administrator, looking for a new senior role in a dynamic and supportive environment?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients and internal promotion, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the Financial Advisers.
The successful candidate will have experience within an IFA or wealth management environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide a professional level of administrative support to the Investment advisers.
- To provide support to the Paraplanners.
- Send Letters of Authority to providers, chasing the information and then informing the adviser / paraplanner as appropriate.
- Prepare paperwork for all client meetings, including report and document printing and valuation calculations ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Process new business for clients both manually and via online platforms, to include, new plan set up, fund switches, withdrawals.
You will have:
- Experience in pensions and investments administration
- Extensive product knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge and experience of using computers and a variety of general software packages
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
This role offers support towards paraplanning if desired.