Are you an experienced financial services professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offering genuine long term career opportunities and more client interaction?
Due to continued success in providing advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to support the adviser team with informing and advising clients on financial strategies, plans and products
The successful candidate will have experience within a professional services environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- Prepare client reviews, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents;
- Provide high level technical and administrative support to the Practice;
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication;
- Be the point of escalation for complex client queries, liaising with the respective financial adviser as appropriate;
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Good all-round knowledge of Financial Products and Services
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly;
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.