New year and looking to take your financial planning administration career to the next level? This role would suit an experienced IFA administrator looking to support the busiest Adviser at this national firm.
After continued growth and development this leading financial services organisation is looking to bring an experienced and enthusiastic wealth management support professional on board to advance their career.
The successful candidate will have experience within a financial services environment, preferably and IFA and have exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the adviser team, working alongside the Paraplanners to ensure an efficient and smooth service.
- To deliver high standard administrative support and customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure new business is packaged up accurately and passed across to Business Support Team Manager
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of the Financial Planners
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters.
- Prepare for meetings by pulling together all mandatory documentation
- To liaise effectively with Advisers, Clients, Colleagues, Providers & Introducers
- To ensure clients are offered a review meeting at least once a year as per our procedures.
- Collating & updating client personal fact find information
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Can do attitude
- Working knowledge of the regulated Financial Services Industry
- Previously worked in a Financial Services administration role so have some familiarity with the terms used.
- Experience with IO would be an advantage
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Hybrid working is offered after training.