New year and looking to take your financial planning career to the next level?
After continued growth and development this leading financial services organisation is looking to bring an experienced and enthusiastic wealth management support professional on board to advance their career.
The successful candidate will have experience within a financial services environment, preferably and IFA and have exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- Drafting Suitability Letters
- Drafting meeting summary communications for adviser
- Provider communication
- Arranging client meetings
- Preparing Client Portfolio reviews
- Sourcing/generating provider Illustrations
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Can do attitude
- Working knowledge of the regulated Financial Services Industry
- Previously worked in a Financial Services admin role so have some familiarity with the terms used.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, experience with Intelligent Office would be an advantage
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.