Are you an experienced financial services administrator, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offer genuine long term career opportunities?
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team.
The successful candidate will have experience within a professional services environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the adviser team to ensure an efficient and smooth service
- Data gathering and preparation of fact finding documents for financial planning meetings
- Ensuring client records and Fact Finds are kept updated on our back office system
- Provider platforms – logging on to process applications and track progress
- Preparation of comprehensive financial plan / cash flow forecasts
- New business submissions – ensuring new business is recorded correctly on our back office system
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of the regulated Financial Services Industry
- Previously worked in a Financial Services admin role so have some familiarity with the terms used.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.