Are you an experienced financial services support professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment?
Due to continued success in providing advice to corporate clients, this highly successful financial services practice requires a professional and proactive Administrator to provide support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team. The team cover the full breadth of employee benefits services, including Private Medical Insurance, Cash Plans, Pensions and Group Risk products.
The successful candidate will have experience within a financial services environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- Preparing packs for employee clinic meetings
- Dealing with client and provider queries as they arise
- Request policy information for client’s Schemes and input information on the back-office system
- Circulating the current client review position monthly to the team
- Reviewing the client opportunity position, updating the back-office system and liaising with the team
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of operating in a regulated environment, especially the Financial Services industry, would be a strong advantage but is not essential.
- Desire to move into an employee benefits arena
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.