Experienced financial services administrator required for successful financial planning practice.
Are you looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment, offering long term career development?
This established, successful business that is financially secure with a strong brand, is looking for a key member of their team to work alongside the paraplanners and support manager.
The successful candidate will have experience within a financial services environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills, you will be super organised, upbeat team player looking to become an important part of the close-knit team.
Duties for this role will include:
- Managing and developing our client relationships, being an active point of contact and giving all clients a great personal service.
- Supporting the advisers with the financial advice process, preparing quotes, follow up emails, forms etc.
- Liaising with the financial providers, investment providers and other third parties that they use.
- Submitting business and chasing pipeline business.
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of the Financial Planners if required
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters.
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confidence with Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Experience of operating in the Financial Services industry, and an understanding of financial planning administration
Progression with industry exams and towards paraplanning is offered if that is an ambition of yours. This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
Salary and package will be dependent on experience.