Are you an experienced paraplanner, not looking to move into advice, but wanting to take your career forward? This role offers a great opportunity to utilise your technical ability, while developing the wider team and really contributing to the wider organisations success.
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and proactive Senior Paraplanner to provide holistic support to Financial Advisers and the overall business as part of their administration and paraplanning function.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries, supporting a senior Adviser with paraplanning duties, as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first-class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA or financial services practice and have high level paraplanning experience across the financial planning spectrum.
Duties for this role will include:
- Technical knowledge and experience across whole range of investments and pensions.
- Pension consolidation experience – analysis, SR etc
- Happy to work outside the typical paraplanner box, involved with non-technical work, and driving the business forward
- Identifying opportunities for operational improvement
- Ability to mentor fledgling staff – developing a team of administrators
- Ability to work independently and take initiative but always as part of the team
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.