Are you a wealth management administration professional, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment? Due to continued success in providing advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive PA / Administrator to provide holistic support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team.
This role is offered on a hybrid basis, attending the office once per week.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the wealth process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an SJP or financial services practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the back office, work on a 1:1 basis with the adviser and liaise with the team to fully support adviser and clients to maintain the highest level of servicing.
- Preparing documents for client Review meetings, client meeting debriefs and actions
- Appointment making for client Review meetings
- Management and execution of client reviews, service level standards
- Preparation of all standard documentation; SL’s, CFR’s, illustrations, calculations, and compliance paperwork, through to submission
- This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘cando’ working style
- Ideally, you will have been working in Financial Services and have good all-round knowledge which you are looking to expand and develop
- You have excellent communication skills and are highly organised. You are a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative city firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career. This role offer a route to paraplanning if desired, equally career administrators can develop within the support role.