Are you an experienced IFA administrator, looking for a new role in a dynamic and supportive environment?
Due to continued success in providing fee-based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanning team in there new central London location.
This role offers hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have experience within an IFA / financial planning support environment, ideally some exposure to FCA regulations and strong IT skills.
Duties for this role will include:
- To provide proactive administrative support to the adviser team, working alongside the Paraplanners to ensure an efficient and smooth service.
- To deliver high standard administrative support and customer service within the financial services team in line with strategies, policies and procedures.
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of the Financial Planners if required
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters.
- Prepare for meetings by pulling together all mandatory documentation
- To accurately process new business applications using appropriate systems. This includes logging, front end vetting, pre input checks, underwriting acceptance, policy production, policy distribution, ensuring client records are up to date and correct on all electronic systems.
- Ensure all ongoing client servicing requirements are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner and ensure regular updates are provided to the consultants and policyholders, if required.
- Ensure all client electronic files are maintained to a very high standard and regularly updated.
- Ensure all ongoing client servicing requirements are dealt with in a prompt efficient manner and ensure regular updates are provided.
- To ensure all actions are recorded on the back-office system to give full audit trail of events
You will have:
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of operating in a regulated environment, especially the Financial Services / IFA industry, would be a strong advantage
- Experience with IO Intelligent Office would also help
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm working in a vibrant team, who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.